Welcome to the Help Center
The community answers all of your questions
Best practice guide for the use of the Help Center
See all of best practice tips for the use of the Help Center
- Write properly using good grammar and check there are no typos.
- Don't use a question as a discussion thread, as that makes the right answers hard to read.
- Don't add your name to your contributions; please comply with the anonymous character of the Help Center.
- If a question already has several correct, detailed answers, it is pointless to add yet another layer to it.
- Evaluate the answers as according to their quality. Content with the best rating is shown first.