[Survey] Recipes



HellOw,

The Recipes event has ended. Were you able to complete the 7 levels to win Fairy Cake?

Below, you will find a Poll with multiple questions to rate, ranging from 1 (the lowest) to 5 (the highest).

We also want to gather your feedback:
➞ What did you like about the event?
➞ What can be improved?
➞ What do you think about the new divine horse Brick Horse?

We value your feedback, but please remember to follow the forum rules and remain constructive.

Thank you for your time and feedback!
The Howrse Team
AmOwzing
  • Posted messages: 411
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 1,083 days

Poll

  • Page:
  • 1
What a big disappointment that was. Have to once again spend too many passes to complete the event. Never missed a day and yep not able to finish. I am so fed up with having to use way too many passes to win the new divine. I miss it being part of the event and not seperate. Not even a Tyches Crown in the event. No information on what you need to blend to win prizes. This whole event in my eyes was just a big money grab. You are truly starting to kill the fun of playing howrse default smiley :'(
AngelFace67
  • Posted messages: 119
  • Karma: 10 points
Although I did go back now and then to complete *some recipes, I lost interest in this version really quickly.
dragoniys
  • Posted messages: 12,812
  • Karma: 10 points
Boring and difficult . Lost interest really quickly
lyndas
  • Posted messages: 225
  • Karma: 10 points
Was never a big fan of this event to start with. I can say I hated that the recipes where hidden. It made it very hard to understand what to do. It was very difficult. I felt I sent too much time trying to figure out what combination created the prize that I wanted. It was not an improvement. It just proved to be very distressing and not fun to play. Wildly disappointed in this event. Now my least favorite event.
The Topaz Dragon
  • Posted messages: 134
  • Karma: 10 points
Correction. I spent too much time trying to figure out what combination created the prize that I wanted.
The Topaz Dragon
  • Posted messages: 134
  • Karma: 10 points
This version was a disaster. You took a fun easy to understand game that I actually DID spend passes on and turned it into a no fun no passes spent mess.
josies mom
  • Posted messages: 10
  • Karma: 10 points
i liked the event and i liked the prizes i got default smiley (y)default smiley :)
horsesawsome19
  • Posted messages: 179
  • Karma: 10 points
I didn't like being forced to choose between working on earning all the prizes to win the main prize (the Divine) vs choosing what items I wanted to make. And it taking 8 hours to get a new element made it easy for me to wait 24 hours before logging in because there was little I could do aside from wait.
modelhorsemad
  • Posted messages: 1,905
  • Karma: 10 points
As mentioned, very disappointed in this version.

Spent way too much time trying to work out what combination was needed to get the prize you wanted, plus didn't think much of the prize choice either.default smiley (n)
Disappointed that the top prizes were mostly fragments for the Brick Divine.

I certainly was not going to spend passes to try to get another copy of that Pastry Divine that's been out for years and is pretty much useless, but passes were certainly needed if that was your goal default smiley (n)
I hope that version is scrapped and never brought out again, spoiled the whole Event.
Josey jojo
  • Posted messages: 1,768
  • Karma: 10 points

HellOw,

Thank you, everyone, for voting and for sharing your feedback!

It will be collected and shared with the team.

Have fun playing Howrse!default smiley (ow)
AmOwzing
AmOwzing
  • Posted messages: 411
  • Karma: 10 points
  • Seniority: 1,083 days
  • Page:
  • 1