[UPDATED] Devs' Corner: October 2026

New features



HellOw,

Our developers have something to tell you!

Every three weeks, approximately, our devs will provide you with information about their work in the “Dev’s Corner.”

This topic is a way of keeping everyone updated on what’s happening with the game. We invite you to discuss and leave your feedback for each of the publications.

Note: All posts must adhere to the forum guidelines and be constructive.

Take a look at our Devs' Corner here!

Warm wishes,
The Howrse Team
Ow
  • Posted messages: 554
  • Karma: inf.
  • Seniority: 1,839 days
Go to page:
l do LOVE the new background default smiley (l)
Josey jojo
  • Posted messages: 1,781
  • Karma: 10 points
I also like the new background; not so impressed by the manual collection of priveleges... more clicks..? default smiley (h)
gaff
  • Posted messages: 1,814
  • Karma: 10 points
Hate the emporium
so if we don’t collect it ourself then we don’t get the rewards we earned and paid for
sollly
  • Posted messages: 61
  • Karma: 10 points
Emporium/privilege change:

I do not like it. To me it's just another add on to try and get more money out of players, and now that we have to manually activate our privileges (which I will forever forget at this point, it should of stayed always going into your account without having to extra click to get it) the first thing shoved in your face on the page is offers available and privileges towards the bottom. This was just another random change with no true benefit other than forcing us to see offers the second we go to it for privileges...everyday.

Things were fine the way they were, if I want to see any offers i'd look up top or go to the pass page as per usual, and now I'm forced to look at them just to get to my 200e everyday... which also shouldn't have been changed default smiley (o)
кυмι
  • Posted messages: 101
  • Karma: 10 points
I fr neverrrr come on here to complain but this new thing of needing to manually collect my wealth and breeders privilege is SO ANNOYING. Who honestly sat down and thought that would be a cool, positive edition default smiley (d)
gijjjer
  • Posted messages: 330
  • Karma: 10 points
Go to page: