Passes are an in-game currency. They give you access to better services and products than the ones you can obtain with Equus.
Passes allow you to:
- purchase bonus items for your horse on the Black Market,
- hire employees to receive bonuses for your equestrian center,
- purchase ageing points,
- purchase a Pegasus account and receive exclusive perks,
- add extra Equus to your reserve,
- participate in horse sales.
To get passes:
- there are several different payment methods. Learn more about them on the passes page.
- after your 30ᵗʰ day on Howrse, you can earn up to 100 every 30 days by filling a metre through your daily game actions
- you can win passes if you put your horses up for sale in exchange for passes and players buy them
- starting from your 15th day of seniority, you can earn Passes by completing daily objectives.
In order to get a pass in one of these ways, your email address must be confirmed, or your game must be verified by your parents if you are under 16.