I started off with Quarter Horses and will continue to breed those but I have started to focus on breeding Shires and Hanoverians. I also have a few other breeds.
I am willing to take orders for my main breeds so Quarter Horses, Shires and Hanoverians.
Prices for horses will be different depending on the horses/foal.
- Shires with zero coverings will be between 5000 to 10000. (negotiable)
- Shires foals will be rare that i sell but if I do sell them the prices will be 500 and 1 pass or 20000 to 25000. (negotiable)
- Quarter horses will be sold for 3000 to 5000 depending on genetics and coat colour.(negotiable)
- Hanoverians with good genetics will be sold for 10000 to 20000 or 500 and 1 pass.
1. Genetics over 1000 for Quarter Horses.
2. Reserve with over 100000.
3. Have lots of fun.
4. Meet great friends.
Layout designed by Emma14 code generated at howrseinfo.com