[FT] Easter quiz!
1. The second largest holiday for eating candy is Easter. Which is the first?
Halloween in America I suspect because I and I am sure many others do not celebrate it in Australia (could be wrong)
2. The idea of the Easter bunny was originated in the 1700s in what country?
Hmmmmm... Possibly the United States... dunno
3. The idea of the Easter bunny, was not a rabbit originally, but a:
Ahh... Again no idea its a 25% chance I will get it right so.... maybe a hare because they are so similar to rabbits.
4.What flower is best associated with Easter?
Hmm....... pansy...? Maybeeeeee
5. Which animal is used in Australia instead of a rabbit? Does anyone know why?
Well, I use a rabbit and I live in Australia but anyway..... I notice some chocolates are of bibly's not rabbits so that's my guess.
WELP thats my guess probs not right.....
5) Bilby - it started as a campaign to raise awareness of them being endangered, plus rabbits are considered a huge pest.
~ We don't sell chocolate bilby's instead of chocolate rabbits though. Both are sold, and I'm pretty sure the rabbit variety would still be more popular.
What animal brings Easter eggs in Switzerland?
~ I'm guessing Cuckoo also lol